Posted on March 29 2021
- Natural moisturizers significantly enhance the hair’s moisture level.
- Oregano Extract and Piroctone Olamine help remove dandruff from scalp.
- Strengthening agents fortify hair strands and help prevent combing damage.
- Cationic polymers help detangle and soften hair.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate free detergents help keep the natural moisture of the scalp and hair.
- Proven effective for the treatment of dry scalp
- Leaves scalp and hair clean and flake-free
Apply liberally to wet hair and work up a rich lather. Massage into scalp to help exfoliate scalp. Leave shampoo in hair for 5 minutes. Rinse and repeat. Follow with Scalp Therapy Treatment Conditioner.
Product Details- Conditioner
How To Use
- Cover hair with plastic cap and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Process hair under a dryer or a steamer.
- Rinse and style.
Features and Benefits
- Neem and Oregano extracts and Piroctone Olamine help remove dandruff flakes from the scalp
- Green Tea and Licorice extracts calm and soothe the scalp
- Keratin, Royal Jelly and fruit extracts strengthen the hair fibers
Features- Relif Oil
- Natural Black Seed Oil helps remove flakes from scalp while enhancing scalp moisture and reducing dryness.
- Oregano Extract works with the Black Seed Oil to significantly reduce dandruff from scalp.
- Oat Kernel Oil contains ceramides and skin reparative properties to keep scalp healthy and moisturized.
- Provides instant relief from dry and itchy scalp conditions
- Moisturizes scalp for healthier hair
Apply to dry & itchy areas as needed. Massage into scalp. Do not rinse
Features- Shampoo Natural moisturizers significantly enhance the hair’s moisture level. Oregano Extract and Piroctone Olamine help remove dandru...Read More
Process of Affirm R...
Relaxers have come a long way since Garret Augustus Morgan first unintentionally stumbled upon the hair texturizing cream. With the health of your ...Read More
Why do you need hai...
Beautiful hair is not only a manifestation of heredity, but also the result of the efforts made by a person itself. Shampoos have a cleansing effe...Read More